Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Robert Moses Beach






We're trying to find our favorite beach. Robert Moses Beach was the location for our baby announcement photo shoot. This trip was probably the most fun because we went on a Saturday and didn't have to come home until we were good and ready. That meant we ate dinner at 10 pm, but we also enjoyed a glorious sunset over the water as we traversed the many bridges home again.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Yay! So great to hear from you--I immediately jumped over to your blog. It's so great to see your faces!! On all your news--WOW, WOW and WOW!!

I'm so glad you have the car. It makes for great get aways outside the city. The beach was a favorite of mine. I would go with Ian down to Jones beach during the week and we would stay all day (kids and beach is good combination!)

Sorry to be so lengthy on your blog--so much to say so I better send you and email instead . . .

love,
e