Hi Everyone,
I was never really comfortable with the voyeristic nature of blogs. Does anyone else find it odd that we share so much personal information without actually keeping in touch? I like to say, "Before blogs we had Grandmas." I hope all of you as family and friends will feel welcome to visit our blog anytime and feel free to send an email or call.
I wanted something 'exclusive' for this post, but I haven't loaded up the crazy pictures of the van being broken into last Thursday. Now, why woud somebody want the bug guard, headlights, grill and front bumper?! There is a mini-storage ad campaign here that cautions: Bad things happen when you leave the city. The billboards always show atrocious aspects of suburban living but bad things happen everywhere so we just have to keep our chins up and celebrate all the good around us.
Be well!
1 comment:
Awesome blog guys! We miss you already!
Post a Comment