Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Uncertainty

Last night My Hero said, "I wonder when all the uncertainty will end."
Yeah, I would like to know too so that I can write it on my calendar in big red letters, "End of Uncertainty," and a brief note underneath reminding me that from thenceforth, "all answers will come when I want, how I want."

5 comments:

Cacooning said...

Good plan. :)

Eryn said...

that would be nice as I am wading through uncertainity myself . . .

wende said...

oh ya, when you figure date out, will you let me know? in the mean time i'll be ready to write it on my calendar with my own red pen.

Marci said...

I'm with everyone else. As soon as you hear the word pass it along so we can all mark it on our calendars. I'm so done with never knowing what's coming...

SumGreater said...

That would be excellent. Let me know if you find out when and I'll mark my calendar, too. =)