
I'm working on a collage that reflects what I'd like to include in my life over the next 10 years. Here's what I've got so far. Some of these pictures make me very nervous (scuba diving; notice there are two divers holding hands, no skin, no plants, no animals) and others really excite me (Latin, guitar, filming...) It's interesting how making a visual of my life plan makes everything more visceral than a list.
Dress available at Eshakti.
3 comments:
What a great idea! I cannot wait to see the movies you make--or participate in. It will be fabulous!
I noticed the yellow dress I have had my eye on at Eshakti in the photo. Great minds think alike.
vdg-film is a very new idea. I may have a crash course coming my way, which would be exciting, but if not, I'll have to see if that dream-seed lives or dies. I'm thinking documentaries and marketing that promotes having high expectations for kids, supporting family, supporting women & promoting microfinance.
Polly-Wow! I am thrilled to have picked a dress that you like because you are stylin' lady! Yes. I got it from a post about eshakti at wearetheraddest.blogspot.com Another stylin' mom like yourself.
Post a Comment