That happened to me once, where sadness came over me and I didn't know why. The next morning I found out that the sadness came over me when the prophet died. But as far as I know President Monson is still alive, so that probably doesn't help Sparkle.
You are exceptionally spiritually atuned, so you'll probably discern why your children cry.
Tonight I was explaining some song lyrics and Sparkle questioned my interpretation: "How do you know what that song means?" I said, "I gave birth to you, so I know what it means." Two can play at this game.
5 comments:
How sweet.
That happened to me once, where sadness came over me and I didn't know why. The next morning I found out that the sadness came over me when the prophet died. But as far as I know President Monson is still alive, so that probably doesn't help Sparkle.
You are exceptionally spiritually atuned, so you'll probably discern why your children cry.
Tonight I was explaining some song lyrics and Sparkle questioned my interpretation: "How do you know what that song means?" I said, "I gave birth to you, so I know what it means." Two can play at this game.
Oh I love that!
i think i felt my heart go soft a little bit. what a cutie. and yes, i too, wish it were that easy. :)
so sweet:)
Post a Comment